June 23, 2010

Oral thanks

Almost the entire month has passed with no mention from me about oral sex.

Forgive me for neglecting "Oral sex month". I swear my oversight is not indicative of my attitude behind closed doors. Well, okay, sometimes I believe 'tis better to receive than to give (as with spanking and money), but I give "thanks" often enough that blowjobs should be on the forefront of my brain.

I'm open about most subjects, but I don't go into the hairy (or not) details of face-fucking, deep-throating, and going down. Let's just say that I do it, alright? I hope that everyone does because the joys of giving and receiving good head cannot be underestimated.

As an appetizer or dessert, as a "thank you for finishing" or a "please keep going", giving head rightfully takes center stage during playtime or even, *sigh*, after discipline.

Some people, both men and women, are absolutely clueless and uncomfortable about what to do when lips and tongue meet cock or clit. So, in the spirit of the month, I'm attaching some links that might be helpful.

Fellatio:

Is "snake charmer" even possible?
Sage advice from robotic voice
Even with the typos, some sound words of wisdom



Cunnilingus:

Ear muffs!
A man who gives good head is a treasure (so says the robot)
AskMen.com answers


Go forth and have a suck-tacular day!

2 comments:

Leave your mark.