June 3, 2010

If...and...

If I was your man, you know what I'd do to you? Right this minute?

I'd have you sit on that very chair, the one you're propped on right now, and I'd have you turn it to face me. And then I'd stick my face in your pussy and make you orgasm all over me.

Well I would do that, for you...but mostly for me...because if I was your man, I'd want your cum all over my face. And not just one round. I'd want layers and layers of it -- ANDgasm, not ORgasm.

"And, and, and," you'd say, losing your train of thought.

"And what, honey?" I'd ask, as I raised my head periodically.

"And....and! andddddddddddd andd and....," you'd sputter.

"And what, honey?" I'd ask again, with a tap of the ruler on your inner thigh.

"Andddd...," you'd say again, arching your back, sliding your bum towards me.

And then I'd plunge my tongue in deep, thrusting it, letting my lips kiss yours for rounds and rounds until your gasm spasms were totally over, as if I had taken you to infinity: to the end of that mathematical curve, where it meets the x line. And as I got closer, and closer, and closer, I would skid on that rail, dragging sparks in my wake until the fireworks were so high and so big that the room would become filled with smoke, and you, high and delirious.

"And what?" I would whisper in your ear, my face still drenched. "And what?"

My finger would circle your worn out, poor, sore clit.

"And what?"

I would kiss you gently on your lips and tongue, so you could taste yourself.

"And thank you," I'd hear you say, a big smile stretching across your face.

"And you're welcome," I'd say, tapping you gently on the nose with the finger I had just placed inside your most precious chasm.


(Submitted via Yahoo Messenger by my good friend CutenSexxxy. Oh yeah, she definitely deserves the triple x.)

4 comments:

  1. Amazing...very sexy story...my tongue is still hanging out of my mouth lol.
    FH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think I may have drooled a bit as I read this! That was a yummy, delicious way to start my day.
    I like how you and your good friend think!

    Collar

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does have a way with words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, all of you! :) Barely.pink is my muse.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark.