August 9, 2010

Being good

Please make me a good girl.

I've been your dirty girl. I've been your naughty girl. I've been your slut, your whore, the girl on the horse. I've bucked against restraints and kneeled at your feet; I've stood before you with my hands on the floor.

Now I want to be your good girl.

Please press your lips to my forehead. Please smooth away my week. Run your fingers down my spine and gently trace the curves of my hips. Circle your arms around me and whisper in my ear, "Thank you for being my very good girl."

Show me what a good girl gets.

Pull me up and over and in to the folds of your waiting lap. Hold me there with your palm against my back. Rest your other hand on my thighs and knead them like cinnamon bread; savor these moments before the feast.

Rub and rub and rub until our friction warms my cheeks. Then lift your arm, as if in praise, and bring it down again -- firm enough for me to know you, soft enough for me to want you -- and again, and again...and (oh God, please don't stop) again.

11 comments:

  1. Mmm.

    Me thinks something has change ;-)

    ...And what a fantastic tale that I hope, for me, one day will be true.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my naughty girl, my bad girl, my dirty girl, my 'cow girl', my Brat. Every role you've been for me reflects your submissive heart and desires.

    And that, my Sweet, makes you my good, my very good, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written. This recount is a perfect picture of how things should be done. It not only ignites lustiness, but it also reminds me of the warmth I feel with my sweetie when he is touching me, romancing me, and spanking me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops and I forgot in that list....Talking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. H: I'd say you're well on your way to finding exactly what you want and need. Go girl. :)

    D: Awwww, really? I am? Prove it. ;)

    Traci: Welcome and it's great to see you here! I agree with you completely -- there's something magical that happens in the way we communicate. Spanking can be absolutely romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Em! So happy to have you here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm..yummy. :) Love the cinnamon bread bit..I love it all, really. Celine

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's tasty being good. :)

    Thanks, Celine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well written!
    I miss my good girl.

    Collar

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know you do, Collar. I think it's wonderful that you and she had that special connection.

    Thanks for coming by; I like seeing you & appreciate your comments!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark.