April 11, 2010

Wish list...answered

An important man in my life believes that there are no coincidences.

I'll leave this decision to my 5 readers after I give my brief and purposely vague account of the weekend.

Friday afternoon, and there are three items on my wishlist: a Hitachi wand, restraints from adamandeve.com, and a thick wooden paddle from spankinc.com. I had already ordered the wand (with two attachments...squee!), having considered it previously, and am anxiously awaiting Tuesday's mail.

It is finally Saturday night, and I am presented with (drumroll)...the wooden paddle. Not the exact one, mind you, but with near identical measurements. My assessment: strictly punishment, no fun to be had there! Cross that item off my list, please and thank you.

Imagine my surprise when I next meet a restraint system similar to the one I had my eye on, quickly followed by the Hitachi wand! My assessment: in the interest of modesty (and a good sense of self-preservation), I will only say that the restraints should arrive in about a week. And the Hitachi? Money well spent.

Yes...that good. And regardless of the existence of coincidence, I do believe in fortune. And I am one fortunate, pink-cheeked, satisfied girl.

Happy Sunday night!

6 comments:

  1. I vote that there's no such thing as coincidence. It's just a word taking up space in Websters dictionary to reflect what's been revealed but not explained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would venture to guess that you have more than 5 readers, my dear :D Although I applaud your being modest and all... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're absolutely right, Rayne... I have 8. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make it 9.

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yey!

    Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere. Glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark.