November 16, 2010

Stripped

"Strip," he commands.

He is sitting, fully clothed and patient, on the edge of the bed. The paddle is next to him, holding a silent promise.

I freeze, not out of defiance, but to absorb the effects of this moment that passes between us -- the shifting dynamic as palpable as the tremor of a train making its way down the tracks, my surging heart rate suddenly overcoming the sounds of the ticking clock until all that is left is a dim roar inside my head.

With trepidation, my fingers find their way to the button and then the zipper of my pants and I wriggle out of them, dipping my head, allowing my hair to momentarily cover my face.

I can feel his eyes assessing my revealed legs but when I look at him, he is staring at my lips which I have unconsciously licked and pulled between my teeth.

"Keep going," he says, his amusement at my hesitation clearly evident.

He has seen me naked before, both for pleasure and for punishment. This scene is not new -- he watching as I shed each article of clothing in a shy strip tease, his legs slightly spread, feet planted firmly, waiting -- but each time I am sharply reminded of our arrangement.

And, so, like his good, albeit tremulous, girl, I continue as instructed: unbuttoning my shirt and letting it slip from my shoulders to fall to the floor; reaching behind to unhook my bra which loosely cups my breasts before joining the collection of garments on the heap. I then turn from him to lower my panties, treating him to the unveiled sight as I bend and then busy my hands in the folding of my discarded clothing.

In all of this, his only movement is the flickering of his eyes, the smoothing of his hands over his denim-clad knees, the almost indiscernible rise of his chest under his long-sleeve tee, a twitch of his lips in recognition.

I am now naked. He's seen me this way hundreds of times, and yet I have never felt more exposed than standing here with my fingernails digging into the outsides of my thighs as I try to hold still while he, fully clothed, examines me.

He starts with my hair in its wild tumble of curls, continues to my sweeping collarbone which he will later kiss. I know he sees the full curves and erect nipples of the breasts he will grab and pinch, the swell of my belly encased by hip bones. He pauses as he assesses the closeness of my shave and continues down my long legs to finish at my freshly polished toes.

It is in these moments that I find myself wondering how it is possible to feel so small and yet so significant in his quiet appraisal. I no longer belong to myself; I am his.

He instructs me to come closer, to stand between his legs. I feel the soft cotton on his arms caress me as his hands assuredly cup my bottom, his hair tickling the undersides of my breasts as he holds me there, breathing in my scent.

My fate is sealed with the next three words.

"You've been naughty."

21 comments:

  1. Sexy as always. I feel so lame sometimes since all I can say in my comments is sexy. But, yeah, wow, sexy. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful, Pink, and written not only well but with such emotion. You blew me away. As you have said before, you and D, and Season and I are very similar. This particularly struck a chord -
    "It is in these moments that I find myself wondering how it is possible to feel so small and yet so significant in his quiet appraisal. I no longer belong to myself; I am his." -

    Season has said pretty much the same thing in her own words. To make the woman you love feel this way is the ultimate gift to her and also ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully beautiful and sexy as always, Pink.

    xo
    baby girl cricket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of the single word commands I expect you to obey, this is one of my favorites. Nicely done, Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, I find myself a little breathless. I think I had better lie down with a cold compress. I will be back to comment later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness.

    'Scuse me while I die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is getting to be too much Pink....is it hot in here?

    Great as always!

    PMP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jae, you could never, ever be lame!

    Michael, I had suspected that you and Season shared something quite similar to D and I, but until I read her latest post, I couldn't be certain. It is a beautiful thing, isn't it?

    Cricket, thank you! I'm trying to work my way over to your blog tonight. I am a terrible reader sometimes...but I miss reading what you have written. Hugs!

    Erica, me too.

    D, if not my favorite, it ranks high on the long list of things you order me to do. Kidding. Your list is only long-ish.

    Scarlet, overheated or no, your comments are always so appreciated.

    Viola, I think I may join you.

    PMP, why thank you! I have stripped, remember? It's not so hot in here. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're on fire, Pink. I so enjoyed that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful word: "tremulous"! I'm stealing it for flash fiction this week. The rest of the post was pretty cool too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brett, I am so happy you did! :)

    Dioneo, I do occasionally throw in a ten cent word. I need to do my part to make English majors proud. And you may use it, but you must give me credit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. {{deep breath}}

    Wow. I'm tempted to wake up the BF...

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful piece describing the transfer of power and the growing anticipation.

    "He instructs me to come closer, to stand between his legs. I feel the soft cotton on his arms caress me as his hands assuredly cup my bottom, his hair tickling the undersides of my breasts as he holds me there, breathing in my scent."

    I miss that greatly from a true relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow...as always i leave here sooo hot....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beth, welcome! Did you wake up the BF? Do tell... :)

    Hedone, "transfer of power" is exactly right. You are indescribably fantastic.

    HMG, good. Then I consider my job done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmmmm wonderfully written Pink.

    Thank you.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you, Ronnie! It means so much for you to say so.

    Gosh, I love you guys. Each and every, stinkin' one of you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just about swooned when I read the last 3 words.! This pushed my inner EEEEEP!!! button in a very big way.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pink, thanks for linking to Season's post. We four do have lot in common. Lucky us. Oh, one last thing for you girls, Pink, Season, you've been naughty.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your mark.